Tuesday 16 February 2010

If only you had taken the time.....

You might have loved me had you known me
if you had ever known my mind. if you
would have walked through my dreams + memories
who knows what treasures you might have found
yes..you might have loved me if you had known me
if you had only taken the time!



but you were just too busy doing your thing
busy chores + opening closed doors fed your day
you should have been aware + paused a while
listened carefully + caught the passing whispers in the wind
cherished thoughts were left unopened like flowers
passing by in a gently flowing stream of unrealised dreams



But in lifes autumn time there should be few regrets
of adventures wished for but never met for
some dreams were never meant to be real
they were merely there to entertain our thoughts
yearned for passions fire the soul tis true
could have been realised if you had only taken
the time to know my mind + discover what was hidden
you might have loved me...if only you had taken the time!







PS. Words of wisdom......." When you have expectations of people...you will be disappointed "

No comments:

Post a Comment